My Blinkie ♥

Follow by Email ♥

Followers ♥

CT For ♥

 photo blinkie_zpsctrqyt8t.gif
CBJ CT
 photo freek_blink.gif
 photo CSBS_ByFreek.gif
 photo patty2_bybrandi1_zpsxsnj7a6s.gif  photo adi4-vi_zpsedoak6ni.jpg

I Am a Fan ♥

June 20, 2011

Family Time

It has been a rough couple of weeks for me.  So to help me over my "hump" the husband decided that we could do what I wanted this past weekend.  He has a friend visiting from out of town and I thought we could show him some of my favorite things in the Seattle area.
Saturday we went to the Space Needle and Seattle Center.  Both were amazing!  If you ever go to the Seattle Center and feel you would be tempted to play in the symphonic water, bring a change of clothes and towels.  We always do.  It saves time and allows us to be free.  On Sunday we journeyed to Whidbey Island to tour Ft. Casey and hike to the top of Deception Pass.  I am so proud of myself!  I did all of that walking and hiking and did not stop or complain once!
If you are interested in seeing the picts, you can find them at the link below
http://public.fotki.com/thepspdiva/seattle/
password: 032404

Today I had an in person interview with a temp agency as well as a phone interview with one of the local hospitals. I am looking forward to bright changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment