My Blinkie ♥

Follow by Email ♥

Followers ♥

CT For ♥

 photo blinkie_zpsctrqyt8t.gif
CBJ CT
 photo freek_blink.gif
 photo CSBS_ByFreek.gif
 photo patty2_bybrandi1_zpsxsnj7a6s.gif  photo adi4-vi_zpsedoak6ni.jpg

I Am a Fan ♥

March 23, 2011

Family 03232011

Today I am filled with saddness, apprehension and fear.  Tonight my son and I will be taking a red eye flight to Atlanta followed by a quick hop to Tampa.  We are heading home for the funeral of my young cousin, Sara, who has left us too soon.  In all actuality, my heart has been there since DJ called me a week ago, of course things had to be prepared here before our departure.  Words cannot explain what is running through my head right now, I am confused and saddended and really not knowing what to say or even think, all I know is I need to be in the one place I have spent the better part of seven years avoiding and that scares the stuffing out of me!

In my efforts to run and hide from my emotions and screwups as a young adult, and I had plenty, I have managed to hurt those that matter most even more.  Tomorrow I return to Florida as an accomplished adult who owns her mistakes to be with a family that I love with all of my heart. 

Those that know me, know that I am not very good with expressing myself- so I did so the best way I know how- through art.  I made the signature tag below using the "Guardian Angel" scrap kit by the talented Schnegge and dedicated it to my cousin, Sara; my Mother, L'aine; and my Grandmother for whom I was named, Pauline.  All are my Angels and are missed greatly everyday!

Photobucket

Please pray for the Little Family during this time of loss, confusion and hurt.  Also for Matthew and I as we spend the next 24 hours traveling from Washington to Florida and back.

-Pauline aka Paully

*not original post, but close.

1 comment:

  1. Your grandma was one gorgeous lady. The others too of course, beautiful tribute!!

    ReplyDelete