December 13, 2011

Bluebell



Photobucket



Tag made using Jasc Paint Shop Pro version 9

Supplies needed:


1 tube of choice, with image.  I used Janna Prosvirina and Enys Guerro, both tubes can be purchased through Dreamscape Imaging

Fonts: Ventura Regular and Bergell
I am assuming you have a basic working knowledge of psp.

Lets get started.

1. New image 800*800

2. Copy CBJ_ZindyFlutFrm, paste as new layer, image resize 15% (resize all layers unchecked)

3. Copy CBJ_ZindyPlant, paste as new layer, image resize 40%, image rotate, free rotate 60 left

4. Copy image portion of tube paste as new layer, move below #2 and position as you like. Click inside the frame, select modify expand by 5, invert and delete the excess from image

     - add drop shadow to frame and merge with image

     - rotate free rotate 40 to right

5. Copy tube, paste as new layer, move towards top portion of plant

6. Copy CBJ_ZindyStitches3 paste as new layer, resize 50%, duplicate. With duplicate rotate, free rotate 90 right.

     - line up with original stich to make 1/2 of a box, see example.

     - duplicate and merge

7. Add elements as you see fit

8. Resize as needed

9. Add copyrights, merge visible

10. Save to offers folder, add name and share

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I was passing by your post! Really cool Actually! I have a question.. How can I get Ventura Regular font?? I have tried to download it and I can't make it!!

    COuld you help me with that?

    ReplyDelete