1. A working knowledge of paintshop pro
2. Tube/image set of choice.
I am using Erin Ewer from MyTubedArt
3. Font of choice, I used Angelina
Lets get started
1. New image 500 x 500 (I like to work in smaller spaces, feel free to start larger)
2. Eclipse tool- foreground Duotone Ivory Gradient
angle 45, repeats 10, invert checked style linearok
3. Draw circle that encompasses about 3/4 of your palatte
Line style solid, width 3, anti-alias checked, Miter limit 15
convert to raster, duplicate (hide duplicated)
4. Image copy image and paste as new layer behind the cirlce you just made
position as desired
5. Use magic wand, select all, select float, select modify- expand by 2, select invert and hit delete key onimage, select none
6. Effects, artistic effects, topography width 0, density 77, angle 291, color to match image, okay
*feel free to play with different effects7. Add drop shadow of choice to eclipse
8. Copy tube and paste into desired location, resize as needed, add drop shadow of choice.
*unhide duplicated circle if need be to assist you with erasing portion of tube as needed
***Accessories Feel free to add any accessories to make your tag "pop"
9. Add copyrights and license number, save to offers folder
Sharing Add name and share