Tag made using Jasc Paint Shop Pro version 9
Scrap Burlesque kit by CBJ Scraps can be found at Dreamscape Imaging
Frame by thepspdiva download HERE
Tube used in first example is Hollow Pixie- Aries and can be purchased from Dreamscape Imaging
Tube used in the second is example is from Barbara Jensen, and can be purchased HERE
Plugins: Filters UL Paper Textures- Japanese Paper
I am assuming you have a basic working knowledge of psp.
I prefer smaller tags, you are welcome to work in a larger area if you prefer.
Lets get started.
1. Open new transparent image 550 x 550 pixels (we will resize later)
2. Copy textured circles from thepspdiva frames dl, paste as new layer
3. Copy tube of choice and paste as new layer (we want to have an idea of what colors/design to play with.
4. Use eraser tool to remove excess material from tube, should match up with frame (see example)
5. Copy paper of choice, I used CBJ_BurlesquePaper4, paste as new layer
Using magic Wand, click on inner circle of frame, select-modify-expand by 2, select paper, delete
Using magic wand, select outside of circle, modify expand 2, click on paper, delete- select none (you should have the outer 2 layers of circle frame with paper only.
6. Copy CBJ_BurlesqueBottle, paste as new layer, arrange, send to bottom
Click on center circle of frame, select modify expand, 3,select invert, in the bottle layer-delete, select none
Click on bottle layer, effects, plugins, filters UL, Paper Textures, Japanese Paper
7. Copy CBJ_BurlesqueSwirl2, paste as new layer, image resize, 50%, place on frame as desired- erase excess as desired
8. Add elements as disired.
9. Add copyrights and license numbers, save to offers folder
9. Add name and share.