Star of the Show was written using PSP X2 and Jasc Animaton Shop
Materials used tube by Amberly Berendson which can be purchased HERE
Eyecandy 6 Gradient Glow (if you do not have this, play with your drop shadows and colors)
Template made by myself which can be found HERE
Lets get started
1. Pick a tube with a great image or a tube and image that look good together.
2. Open new image 600x600 (we can resize later)
3. Copy rectangle from template and paste onto new image (adjust hue and saturation to match tube)
4. Use your selection tool to click inside. Select, select all, select modify expand by 5
5. Past image or background of image into selection, select none, move to bottom
6.Effects, EyeCandy 6, gradient glow, find glow to match tag, ok
7. Copy stars from template, paste on top of rectangle layer, add bright white glow
8.Copy wordart from template, past on top of star layer and soft gradient glow
9.Copy tube, past on top of background layer/below stars and wordart layer
10. add drop shadow.
11. add copyright and name, save
You can stop here for a beautiful non animated tag or you can take the following steps to add animation.
12. go to background layer (step 5) duplicate twice
13. 1st layer EC6 Textured noise, overlay intense dot noise
2nd layer use the same plug in, click random seed, ok
3rd layer use the same plug in, click random seed, ok
14. Open animation shop
15. Hide 2nd and 3rd layer; with 1st layer only visible, click copy merged, paste into AS as new image
16. repeat above step hiding the layers as needed until all layers are used, paste into AS after current layer
17. Once you have all 3 layers in AS, click Edit, select all
Amination, frame properties, 35; view animation and save.
Disclaimer: I am very new at writing tuts, please remember to have fun and if you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For some reason, I cannot get the animation to show when I post...if you can assist with this, please email me. thanks